TYPE 2100 Fully Unitized, Heavy-duty Elastomer Bellows Shaft Seal:
Designed for demanding applications, the Type 2100 mechanical seal is a compact, unitized, single-spring elastomer bellows seal that offers maximum durability and performance.
Ideal for use in centrifugal, rotary and turbine pumps, compressors, chillers and other rotary equipment
The Type 2100 is often found in water-based applications, such as wastewater treatment, potable water, HVAC, pool and spa and other general applications.
John Crane Type 2100
1.Equivalent to:John Crane Type 2100,AES Seal B05,Flowserve Pac-Seal 140,Sterling 540
• Shaft diameter: d1 = 10 … 100 mm
• Pressure: Up to 20 bar (290 PSI),
• Temperature: t = -20 °C … +200 °C
• Sliding velocity: vg = 15 m/s (3000 fpm)
• Admissible axial movement: ±2.0 mm